Main | WV Doubles Login to Reply
Grand Vue Park Random Doubles
wes198027
November 8th at 10am at the Brand New course at Grand Vue Park we will be having random doubles starting at 10am. The new course is at Grand Vue Park in Moundsville WV, 26041. The Course Plays a chanpionship level 9000ft. The course was designed by Johnny Sias. We are hoping to have a good turnout for this event and hope that we get to meet alot of our fellow WV disc golfers. We are also looking to meet with other clubs to find out when there Ice Bowls are being held so that we can be apart of yours and to hopefully have a great turnout for our first!!!!. If anyone has any questions you can text me at 843-696-1599. And I hope to see you all Sunday!!!!!!!

Posted: November-06-2009 1:42 pm
Re:Grand Vue Park Random Doubles
spreadicus
Sounds like fun and posting this information will definitely help attendance.  I will try and make it up to Moundsville on the following weekend. What is the entry fee and will there be payouts, CTP's ...etc.? Thanks for keeping us informed!

Our Ice Bowl in Fairmont, WV will be on the last Saturday in February (27th.) Huntington's Ice Bowl will be the last Saturday in January (30th) and Ashland, KY (very close to Huntington) will host their Ice Bowl on Saturday January 23rd, 2010.

Posted: November-06-2009 4:22 pm
wes198027

It will be somewhere between five and ten dollars and there will be payouts.  I will find out more about CTP's and ace pools.  This is our first big random so there will be a few bugs to get out come sunday.  I will let you know when our date is when we have it finalized and I will definetly plan on coming down to your!  I haven't got to play down there yet and I aM looking forward to it.  Keep me informed on other things going on down there.

Wes

Posted: November-07-2009 7:17 am
spreadicus
Well, Sundays at 1:00 PM we meet up for $6 doubles. We donate $1 out of each entry fee to the club and in return the club provides a CTP disc or other prizes. The remaining $5 goes into the payout. We also have an optional Ace Pool for $1 that is currently at $55. Saturdays we do singles for $5 and bag-tags after the work day.

Keep up the good work!

Posted: November-07-2009 11:28 pm