Main | Aces and Super Shots Login to Reply
Ace at the Knob
vanadaar

We just got the baskets put in the ground at 'The Knob,' Dorsey's Knob Park. Hole 2, I threw a soft challenger and sank the first ace. Witnesses, Phil, Josh, Shane, Shelby, Zach, Jesse, Jason. 

Clang. Crap.

Posted: August-22-2010 1:36 am
Re:Ace at the Knob
spreadicus

Witness!

Posted: August-22-2010 7:14 am
jimb

Hit an ace on #13 back on 10-22-11.  My buddy Greg from St. Louis was my witness.  Threw a Star Aviar Driver on a big hyzer line.  Looked to be too high until it got an air bounce that lowered the trajectory and it hit solid chains & stuck.  (This was just my 2nd ace ever, with the other happening earlier this Summer while on vacation in Maine.)

Then I played in the Ace Race on 10-30-11 and hit an ace on hole #1... the third hole I placed since my group started on Ace Race layout hole #17.  I also hit the chastity belt on the very next hole, #2.  And I hit metal twice during the 2nd round.  Thanks for the loaner disc, Josh!!!

Posted: December-08-2011 5:39 am
chainsmoke

Last month I hit my first ever ace! 12/30/11 at Dorsey's, hole #13 as well!! Backhand midrange with a CFR Gremlin. The line was perfect the whole way. Hyzer crashed right in! Good thing I didn't take the winter off!.. That is the great part about Dorsey's- lots of chances to bang one out there... Looking for my 2nd ace now.. Keep chuckin'

HEY! Talkie playie rule!!!...

Posted: January-28-2012 4:46 pm
chainsmoke

Oh. Forgot. My witnesses were Josh Smith and Danny Davis..

HEY! Talkie playie rule!!!...

Posted: January-28-2012 4:48 pm
spreadicus

It was sweeter than Yoo-Hoo.

Posted: January-28-2012 5:01 pm

Witness!

Posted: April-03-2020 6:26 pm