Main | Disc Golf Meetups Login to Reply
Wisp 07/23
vanadaar
Jason Stalnaker and I are going to go play 18 at Wisp this weekend on Sunday the 23rd. We are running out of summer weekends. As of now looks like 78 degrees, mostly sunny, and only a 20% chance of rain. Come play some elevation with us. I will be driving and will have 2 spots left in my elantra if anyone wishes to ride with us. We are meeting up with Jason in Morgantown around 9am, which would put us there at about 10am.

18 holes, rental disc, lift pass - $15

I think it may be $10 without the rental discs. or it was $15 and you get the 5 back when you return all three. Plan for either...

chris
wvuboyer at gmail dot com

Clang. Crap.

Posted: July-20-2006 3:32 am
Re:Wisp 07/23
vanadaar
Ended up just being Jason and I, He hung on to a 2 stroke lead after 9. Great day for DG at 75 degrees, and lots of sun. Although hole 9 yet again ate Jason's flash and also my brand new DX Valk. The guy that ran it was pretty cool, he asked us about SBDGC and about touneys. He wants to have some sort of tourney there. I told him it couldnt be PDGA sanctioned until they get 18 holes in. (which he said they are doing) But he could easily have a small charity event or one disc/glow. He stopped us at the end and said they couldnt make it for our tourney on the 5th due to a paintball tourney there, but they are going to check us out. Anyway, everyone should go up at least once this summer and play a round there. It costs $10 but it is a very unique course to play, well worth the drive once or twice a summer. Expect about 2 hours per nine holes. And take some old discs you dont mind losing when you invariably chuck your bag on hole 9.

Clang. Crap.

Posted: July-23-2006 11:53 pm