Main | Disc Golf Meetups Login to Reply
Dec 23rd
redneck
Greetings fellow DG'ers
    I will be on the road for the holidays travelling from my home course of beautiful Warwick, NY with my ultimate destination being Houston, TX. I have come up with a large list of courses that can be played on the way, After narrowing it down and starting to plan first leg of my trip, I find myself at Seth Burton at around 1pm on Saturday Dec 23rd. I would appreciate the low-down on the course and possibly meet up with some locals to get a round in. Unfortunately I will only have time for one round as I have to meet a friend in Elkview around 5 that evening. Everything I have seen so far leads me to believe that you have a great course and I am excited about it being my first DG stop. Either post here or e-mail me at cowboy2tough2tame@yahoo.com

Scott Yates

Posted: November-29-2006 5:10 pm
Re:Dec 23rd
spreadicus
That sounds like a good holiday plan, I will get some of us "locals" together and we will join you!

josh
jbsmith@mail.wvu.edu

here is a good link for some course photos - the signs have been removed from the concrete tees since the photos were taken ; -)

www.sbdiscgolf.com

Posted: November-29-2006 7:20 pm
redneck
I need some help. A buddy of mine has an unthrown CE-JLS that I want in my bag. In trade he wants a disc with a local stamp, like a Roc or Firebird or something, and a six pack of local micro brew beer. Anyone help me out in acquiring these items?

Posted: December-15-2006 12:09 am
spreadicus
I I will bring some of our club discs that have this type stamp

Posted: December-15-2006 5:30 am
redneck
I think I am leaving tonight instead of tomorrow morning, so I might get in two rounds, probably the first starting between 10 and 11. Give me a call tonight or in the morning whoever wants to meet up and I can give you a more solid time frame. 845-787-6230

Scott

Posted: December-22-2006 10:17 pm