Main | Disc-ussion Login to Reply
Where 2 buy multiple cheap practice putters?
stick
I'm trying find a set of identical practice putters. Right now I throw a 150g Aviar, but am willing to change putters if I can find a bunch (like 6 or 8) of misprints or something of any decent putter weighing 160g or less. Hoping not to spend more than $30 on the set if possible. Anyone have any ideas? I'm in Fairmont, play at Seth Burton.

WV Stick

Posted: December-12-2006 3:06 am
Re:Where 2 buy multiple cheap practice putters?
spreadicus
i can get you a few tourney stamped disc soft-magnets

Posted: December-16-2006 2:32 am
stick
Sounds good. How many do you have in my weight range (under 160g)? Also are you local for me (Fairmont area) or will we need to ship?

WV Stick

Posted: December-17-2006 12:51 am
hyzer911
150 class might be hard to find locally.  Most online stores sell 150 class putters for around $7 each - a little more than you wanted to spend, but not too bad.  Marshall Street sell them for $7 - you can click on their ad to the right of the page and 5%  goes to WVDGA.  Either way, that's a great idea to get a bunch of idential putters for practice.

Posted: December-19-2006 5:32 pm
stick
Thanks, guys. With Christmas only days away, I think I'm gonna hold off figuring out where to get them until after the New Years's. Unless of course I've been really good and Santa brings me some. Um, oh, well. So, hmm, I'll guess I'll be in the market for some plastic come January. :o)

WV Stick

Posted: December-20-2006 7:58 am