Main | Tourney Talk Login to Reply
PFDO
spreadicus
Hi All,

Well the SBCPFDO is coming soon. So as a way to get prepared to play the course, we are going to spice up the Sunday Devotional Championship Series for one week.

This is the formal announcement for the July 1st, 2007 Sunday Devotional Championship Series Double Points event of the summer at Knob Hill Disc Golf Course. The cost will be $25 per person and will include the good eatins of a home made BBQ ($5). Thats right folks, were gonna get down and dirty with the old flame broiled burgers and dogs. This will be a 2 round event with the first round starting at 9am and being played from the blue tee's. The second round is tentatively scheduled for 2pm (after the BBQ) and will be played from the white tees.

75% of the entry fees (excluding cost of food) will be directly donated to the SBCPFDO. Other prizes and trophies will be distributed as well. Please join us for a wonderful day at Knob Hill in Warrendale, PA.

Also, I am looking for some volunteers to provide chips, pop, side dishes, ice water. All money will be reimbursed. Speak with me before purchasing ANYTHING so that i can ensure we aren't buying 60 boxes of Twinkies.

Posted: June-18-2007 11:00 pm
Re:PFDO
spreadicus
In Preparation for the upcoming SBCPFDO on July 14 – 15th, 2007, we are holding a DOUBLE POINTS Sunday Devotional Championship tournament.

When: Sunday July 1, 2007
Where: Knob Hill Disc Golf Course
Time: Check-in 8:15 – 8:45am. Players Meeting 8:45am

The cost will be $25 per person and will include the good eatin’s of a home made BBQ ($5). That’s right folks, were gonna get down and dirty with the old flame broiled burgers and dogs.

Format: 1st Round starts at 9am. Open and Advanced play Blue Tees, all others play from Whites. 2nd round Starts at (Tentatively) 2pm. All divisions: White Tees.

75% of the entry fees (excluding cost of food) will be directly Donated to the SBCPFDO. Other prizes and trophies will be distributed as well.
Please join us for a wonderful day at Knob Hill in Warrendale, PA.

Posted: June-19-2007 10:13 pm