Main | Tourney Talk Login to Reply
Fundraiser at Ripley
1986_dgwc

Well I have finally got everything set for the fundraiser. Orangeman tells me that the best weekend for them is going to be the weekend of the Grand opening. The Fundraiser is the 25th and the Grand opening is the 26th. I know this is the same weekend as the Flying Pig, but they have some weddings scheduled on other weekends and football is coming on soon. Entry fee is $15 which includes lunch and a disc. Plus anyone staying over Sat. night for some fun golf on Sunday there is going to be a cookout. They have RV camping and primitive, which is right on the golf course. Tee off at 10:00 on Sat. 2 rounds of 9 on Orangeman’s permanent course. It’s called the Winter Lake Disc Golf course. Take about an hour to an hour and a half break then play 2 rounds of 9 on the Big Horse lake course. I will have the course set up for play all weekend. The money is either going toward concrete tee pads or baskets for the other course. If anyone wants to check out there web site http://216.30.200.250/PV/index.html this is a beautiful place. Sure hope some can make it, it would really tickle the Orangeman. Any questions give me a call [304] 523-4167. or email johnnyandadele@msn.com  Directions, I-77, get off the Ripley exit on Rt.62 south .6 miles, turn left on Parchment Valley Rd and go 1.6 miles. The course is on the right.

Posted: July-28-2007 12:33 am
Re:Fundraiser at Ripley
spreadicus
Sounds like fun, Johnny. August 25th should be a great day for some disc golf! Might see u there!

Posted: August-06-2007 1:36 am
friendofgeddy
I will be there with several guys from Parkersburg. Should be fun, this course is very nice, and will be fantastic when it's all done.

Posted: August-22-2007 4:22 am
friendofgeddy

We had a fantastic time!

I think I like the Horse Lake course even better than Winter Lake, this will be an awesome place to play disc golf when it is all done.

Thanks to Johnny and Orangeman for getting it together!

Posted: August-27-2007 3:25 am