Main | Disc-ussion Login to Reply
New Equipment
pastor_keith

New Equipment 2007/08/29 04:28

Hi Folks

We have just moved back to WV from Colorado, and we are in the process of setting up a course on my father's property in Kanawha Falls. It should be done within the next couple of weeks. More on the course later.

The reason for the post is this. I have recently been working with a manufacturer of sports bags on an all-new D-Golf Backpack. Here is the web address of some pics of our latest prototype. Please check it out and post suggestions.

Just cut and paste the address below into your address line to check the new bag out.

http://host486.ipowerweb.com:8080/builderapp/event-dy/page6.html

It has pockets big enough to safely hold two 32oz. Nalgene bottles, or since the fabric is extremely water resistant, your cell phone, wallet, camera, etc., etc. The pack is well padded and all-day comfortable. It's designed for those who want more support than a regular bag, but would rather not pay extra for Quad Shocks or straps, and/or don't like that bounce against your butt experience that Quads and straps provide.

Anyway, I hope to get some out into the market before Christmas, and I was wondering if there is a WV retailer out there selling equipment (and hopefully supporting tournaments) that locals use. If there is could you please post a name or address.

Thanks and I will post directions to the course when it is up and running.

keith swyers
a.k.a. pastor keith

Posted: August-29-2007 6:48 am
Re:New Equipment
hyzer911

Took a look at the bag/backpack - good stuff.  Good to hear another course is coming to WV!  Just wondering how many holes, if you are going to have baskets, and if it's going to be open for public play?  

Hope you can make the Pleasant Valley Classic on the 15th.  Should be fun.  Bring your Mile High bagtag, I think I have #42!

Posted: September-06-2007 4:48 pm
pastor_keith

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately I will be out of state on the 15th.  I'll be travelling across the country showing the backpack to retailers.

As for the course, it will be 18 holes.  We will use some baskets and fairways multiple times, playing from different directions and locations.  It's private, but anyone can play as long as they let us know they're coming.  Once it is up and runnig I'll post on this forum (we're having some difficulty with poison ivy).

.We have honed the design for the backpack.  It looks good, and works great.

As updates come, I'll post.

thanks

pastor keith

Posted: September-08-2007 7:26 pm
jamesliston
Well, this is an old post.
However, is the bag on the market yet?
Where is the course? Contact who?

Cosmo Consulting Co
211 Third Street
Belington, WV  26250