Main | Tourney Talk Login to Reply
Ironwood Open
wvboarder

Is anyone esle going to the ironwood open?

Posted: April-02-2008 3:54 am
Re:Ironwood Open
spreadicus
Yup, sent in my registration last week. Cannot wait to play again at the "Pain in Moraine."

2008 Ironwood Open

Dates : April 19-20, 2008 (Saturday)
Category : PFDS Tournament

Event Description :

3 round, 2 day tournament @ Moraine State Park. 2 rounds on Saturday followed by 1 round on Sunday.
Registration is now open on PDGASignup.com

Contact Sid Olcott with any questions.

Download & Print a Pre-Registration Flyer for the 2008 Ironwood Open at www.pfds.org!
Download & Print a Flyer for the 2008 Ironwood Open at www.pfds.org!

Email : sidgov@yahoo.com
More info : http://www.pfds.org

Posted: April-02-2008 3:11 pm
spreadicus
Who's coming with me man, who's coming with me? I'm not gonna FREAK OUT or something!

Posted: April-11-2008 10:21 pm
jestermeister
I'd come if I wasn't playing elsewhere, but I'm going to head down to Ky to play in the Disc n' Dat's Bluegrass Open this year.  I missed playing there and haven't played in DnD's BGO the last 2 years.  Now, if only these two tourneys aren't scheduled on the same weekend! 

I'm thinking about signing up for the Lexington Open though and noticed that you've already signed up for that.  Let me know when you're leaving.

Posted: April-13-2008 6:55 pm
spreadicus
hey jester, leaving friday afta work from mo'town and headed to Huntington to stay with jim r. - we are gonna leave from there early sat. morning and get a hotel for sat. night only. Let me know if you wanna go with us and we can meet you in charleston or huntington on Friday.

jbs

Posted: April-13-2008 8:15 pm
shagg28045
BIG congrats to shelby for kicking some serious butt at Ironwood.
Jason

Posted: April-22-2008 5:41 am