Main | Course Chit Chat Login to Reply
New Course in Moundsville, WV
spreadicus
Our club has officially installed an 18 basket, free-to-play, family friendly disc golf course in Moundsville's GrandVue Park.

We have aspirations for installing two more courses by years end, one on the existing par three ball golf course. The other will be a championship course with hopes of hosting a SuperTour event in 2011.

I invite you up to view what we have begun building and share our vision with you.

Directions: 70 to rte 2. Left on 250 (reach walmart too far). Left at light. Left after run down bldg. Can't miss it. Stay straight into park. First left into park

Posted: July-28-2009 10:15 pm
Re:New Course in Moundsville, WV
tistoude

My wife and I played The Black Course this past weekend and we really loved the design of it but had a lot of trouble navigating between holes or finding tees since the Pro shop was not open and we did not have a map.  I think putting in a few "Next Tee" signs and some spray paint around tee locations would help immensely.  It took us over an hour to find # 8's basket and only knew to Tee from the parking lot since a park staff member drove by.  Even though we are not WVDGA members I think we would be willing to make and post some of these signs around the course.  It is a great course that just needs a little polish.  Please let me know at tistoude@hotmail.com

Tim Stouden 

Posted: August-17-2010 7:23 pm